I specialize in wilderness, adventure travel, and outdoor recreation medicine. I work as an author, expert witness, public speaker, editor, and practicing physician in mountain, occupational and emergency medicine. Please contact me at email@example.com.
- Faculty, International Society of Travel Medicine Conference, Maastricht, The Netherlands, May 19-24.
- Physician and Trip Leader, Medical Student Missions, Verrettes, Haiti, June 20-28
- Book Launch, Adrenaline Junkie’s Bucket List, Powell’s Books, Portland, OR, July 24, 7pm
- Hypothermia/Frostbite, Adventist Health, Portland OR, Oct 8.
- Faculty, Wilderness Medicine, Bhutan, November 4-15.
Mountain Rescue Doctor: Wilderness Medicine in the Extremes of Nature (St. Martins, 2007) was a finalist for Banff Festival of Mountain Books and Oregon Book Awards.
I have a new position: Editor-in-Chief of NewsShare and Communications, International Society of Travel Medicine. I’m an active member of Crag Rats mountain rescue and medical committee of Mountain Rescue Association.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org